Pryor Marking is a world recognized leader in permanent Marking Systems. All Pryor products are proudly produced in England.
This is a combination set of both Pryor Marking Goliath Sharp Faced Letter and Number Hand Stamps. To purchase these sets individually please click the link below:
|PHD37030||1/8" - 3.00 mm||$119.36|
|PHD37050||3/16" - 5.00 mm||$134.27|
|PHD37060||1/4" - 6.00 mm||$147.83|
|PHD37080||5/16" - 8.00 mm||$247.94|
|PHD37100||3/8" - 10.00 mm||$369.10|
|PHD37125||1/2" - 12.50 mm||$472.49|
- PRYOR GOLIATH Extreme Duty stamps are hardened and tempered to
precise limits for the longest life and maximum safety. Uses range from
aluminum to stainless steel to oil or water hardened tool steel
including many high speed steels.
- The physical weight & mass of GOLIATH Extreme Duty punches are
particularly adapted for continual heavy duty use.
- Manufactured from top grade Sheffield Chromium Tool Steel, allied to
precise heat treatment, Goliath Hand Stamps provide a stamp of
outstanding toughness and durability.
- A safety feature, hardness is reduced at the striking end to reduce
brittleness when being hit.
- A nickel electroplate finish is applied for corrosion protection.
- Suitable for marking material up to 48 Rockwell ‘C’.
- For maximum safety, use stamp with Safety Holder which allows a
really hard blow to be struck without the risk of jarring or damaging
the fingers of the stamp user.
1/8" – 3.00 mm, 3/16" – 5.00 mm, 1/4" – 6.00 mm, 5/16" – 8.00 mm, 3/8" – 10.00 mm, 1/2" – 12.50 mm