Pryor Marking Impression Sharp Faced Letter Sets
- PRYOR IMPRESSION stamps are the best value on the market. Made with the same high-quality tool steel as
Pryor’s Premium Series stamps, the primary difference is the lack of the nickel electroplate finish.
- PRYOR IMPRESSION stamps are hardened and tempered to precise limits offering a long life with maximum safety.
Uses range from aluminum to stainless steel to oil & water hardened tool steel, leather, wood & some plastics.
- The size range offered includes the most popular sizes. If additional sizes are required, choose PRYOR PREMIUM
- Hardness is reduced at the striking end to reduce brittleness & splinters when being hit.
- The combo set is conveniently packed in one box for easy access in use. Simply reverse the number 6 to make a 9.
- Suitable for marking material up to 40 Rockwell ‘C’.
- Like all Pryor hand stamps, the character end is tapered for ease of use and facilitates viewing the stamping area.
Safety note: As with all striking tools, we recommend the use of appropriate safety protection. Safety glasses and gloves should we worn at all times.