Pryor Marking Low Stress Round Faced Number Sets
- PRYOR LOW STRESS premium stamps are hardened and tempered to precise limits to offer long life and maximum safety.
- Uses range from aluminum to stainless steel to oil & water hardened tool steel, leather, wood & some plastics.
- Manufactured from quality controlled Chromium Tool Steel allied to precise heat treatment for maximum durability & safety.
- Hardness is reduced at the striking end to reduce brittleness & splinters when being hit.
- A nickel electroplate finish is applied for corrosion protection.
- Suitable for marking material up to 40 Rockwell ‘C’.
Safety note: As with all striking tools, we recommend the use of appropriate safety protection. Safety glasses and gloves should we worn at all times.
For more information on Pryor Marking Low Stress Round Faced Number Sets, click here.