Pryor Marking is a world recognized leader in permanent Marking Systems. All Pryor products are proudly produced in England.
This is a combination set of both Pryor Marking Impression Sharp FacedLetter And Number Hand Stamps. To purchase these sets individually please click the link below:
|PI36015||1/16" - 1.50 mm||$61.92|
|PI67020||5/64" - 2.00 mm||$61.92|
|PI36025||3/32" - 2.50 mm||$47.73|
|PI36030||1/8" - 3.00 mm||$43.73|
|PI36040||5/32" - 4.00 mm||$53.77|
|PI36050||3/16" - 5.00 mm||$53.68|
|PI36060||1/4" - 6.00 mm||$61.92|
- PRYOR IMPRESSION stamps are the best value on the market. Made with the same high quality tool steel as
Pryor’s Premium Series stamps, the primary difference is the lack of the nickle electroplate finish.
- PRYOR IMPRESSION stamps are hardened and tempered to precise limits offering a long life with maximum safety.
Uses range from aluminum to stainless steel to oil & water hardened tool steel, leather, wood & some plastics.
- The size range offered includes the most popular sizes. If additional sizes are required, choose PRYOR PREMIUM
- Hardness is reduced at the striking end to reduce brittleness & splinters when being hit.
- The combo set is conveniently packed in one box for easy access in use. Simply reverse the number 6 to make a 9.
- Suitable for marking material up to 40 Rockwell ‘C’.
- Like all Pryor hand stamps, the character end is tapered for ease of use and facilitates viewing the stamping area.
1/16" – 1.50 mm, 5/64" – 2.00 mm, 3/32" – 2.50 mm, 1/8" – 3.00 mm, 5/32" – 4.00 mm, 3/16" – 5.00 mm, 1/4" – 6.00 mm